Condominium | Building Forums

cherylsp1 by cherylsp1 @
[CONDO COUNCIL MEMBERS]

We are super excited to announce that we have launched Pegaxis Condo Cashback!

Earn up to 2% cashback on all your condominium's expenditure when you buy property maintenance services through Pegaxis.

For more info, go to https://www.pegaxis.com/condocashback
Macie by Macie @ in Parklane Shopping Mall Forum
I went to Parklane shopping mall today and did a u-turn through the carpark as I miscalculated and was at the wrong place, and got charged $5.35 for it.

When I checked, the prices for the carpark were $3.20 for 1st hour. I was only in there for probably a minute. Even if there was no grace period, it still does not make sense for me to be charged a whopping $5.35?

I'm utterly disappointed.
Eyh1979 by Eyh1979 @ in Singapore Keppel Bay Condomiums Forum
 I  wanted to warn everyone about a crooked landlord at blk 46, #10-127. My partner and I suffered in the hands of this fraudulent, horrible woman Nicole Halse (formerly Cantik). We originally tried to rent her unit and transferred our "good faith deposit" promptly to her. However we didn't hear anything from her until 2 weeks later, 2 days before we were due to complete on the agreement, then she over wrote some of the terms in the Tenancy agreement  - making changes to the standard repair amount and changing the start date to a past date. In addition she over-wrote our requests to update or remove the beds which were in disrepair.
She wanted us to buy new beds and leave them in the inventory at the end of tenancy, which is completely unreasonable! When we tried to make a compromise to contribute a % of the cost, she would not back down. In the end we declined to sign the agreement on her terms then she refused to return our good faith deposit!! We are now taking this woman to court. Please be aware!!

I'm not sure if there's a way to even blacklist rogue landlords like this?
GeeKay by GeeKay @ in Peace Centre Forum
Connection between level 3 peace centre to peace mansion carpark has a foul smell.Ask for directions from the help desk,the security replied me with a bad attitude.
Lee by Lee @ in Chuan Park Condominum Forum
Chuan Park Condo Carpark Rental Wanted.

Looking for condo owners at Chuan Park who do not need the parking lot and willing to rent out.

Please drop sms to mobile 96795730 to discuss further.
Lee by Lee @ in District 19 Buildings
Chuan Park Condo Carpark Rental Wanted.

Looking for condo owners at Chuan Park who do not need the parking lot and willing to rent out.

Please drop sms to mobile 96795730 to discuss further.
Belmond Green Block15 Resident by Belmond Green Block1... @ in Belmond Green Condominium Forum
Poor Management - Belmond Green

Belmond Green has One of the Poorest Management Team. Lobby is leaking water. Car Park is leaking water. It already took the Management team years to try to get it fixed and still nothing get done.

The worst block is Block15 which clearly can see on the lobby ... TWO BIG BROWN spots have been there for last 3 years .. nothing has done to fix it ..
The car park for Block15 has 1/4 of parking spaces blocked off as they are leaking water from the TOP.

The board has quite of bit of residents from Block15. Not sure why they did not do anything about it to make Block15 a better living condition?

There is a SINKING fund that the residents has to pay as part of the Management fee? NOT sure where are those sinking fund money go ..
Belmond Green Block15 Resident by Belmond Green Block1... @
Belmond Green has One of the Poorest Management Team. Lobby is leaking water. Car Park is leaking water. It already took the Management team years to try to get it fixed and still nothing get done.

The worst block is Block15 which clearly can see on the lobby ... TWO BIG BROWN spots have been there for last 3 years .. nothing has done to fix it ..
The car park for Block15 has 1/4 of parking spaces blocked off as they are leaking water from the TOP.

The board has quite of bit of residents from Block15. Not sure why they did not do anything about it to make Block15 a better living condition?

There is a SINKING fund that the residents has to pay as part of the Management fee? NOT sure where are those sinking fund money go ..
shoaibyousuf by shoaibyousuf @ in Park Infinia Condominium Forum
Now a days we are go to have lunch diner or a breakfast at restaurant, it’s a new trend of doing business, meting people over breakfast or for lunch to close deals, so what should restaurant owners do most to make their customers more comfort and relax while dine over the restaurant, the first preference is restaurant furniture should be comfortable and good in designs and elegant looking to attract more clients, obviously other things are food and beverages the restaurant provides to the esteemed customers.
http://www.decondesigns.comRestaurant furniturte
admin by admin @ in Parc Centros Condominium Forum
Parc Centros keys are ready for collection.

Please contact developer - Wee Hur Holdings Ltd Customer Service 91710496.
New Post
feeds Feeds
admin Briayan newsgprop CharmBoo
Tracyilmix unclesam josefteo edwin1587
Mark Kwek cherylsp1 johnsonj Yeesaw