District 19 Buildings

James by James @ in The Florida Condominium Forum
Hi does anyone know what is the name of the app through which we are supposed to make facilities booking? Thanks
Lee by Lee @ in Chuan Park Condominum Forum
Chuan Park Condo Carpark Rental Wanted.

Looking for condo owners at Chuan Park who do not need the parking lot and willing to rent out.

Please drop sms to mobile 96795730 to discuss further.
Lee by Lee @
Chuan Park Condo Carpark Rental Wanted.

Looking for condo owners at Chuan Park who do not need the parking lot and willing to rent out.

Please drop sms to mobile 96795730 to discuss further.
admin by admin @ in Parc Centros Condominium Forum
Parc Centros keys are ready for collection.

Please contact developer - Wee Hur Holdings Ltd Customer Service 91710496.
Resident A by Resident A @ in The Quartz Condominium Forum
Has anyone seen or realised that the side entrance facing jewel is in dilapidation condition ?

I also note that nowadays I don't seem to see any gardeners taking care of the plants and greenery of the development.

Even though this development is only 6 years old, the state and condition looks beyond 10 years.

I felt this contribute to the Low pricings that has been transacted for this condo since this year. With the nearing of TOP of jewel, we should see a closing up of our psf price between quartz and jewel but yet, no!

Jewel is closing about $1150-1180-1200 psf while quartz is hovering at a sad $938-950psf...

Anyone raised this issue?

Now I hardly see much people doing cleaning around the sky gym, and also the walls to the lifts for the exterior parts are old and grimmy.
Derick Beh by Derick Beh @ in A Treasure Trove Condominium Forum
Free Interior Design For HDB & Condo
Why spent much of your time looking for quotations when you never even get to see the design of your house.
D&A are providing a free 3D interior design & consultation that will let you have a better understanding about home renovation.
You need not pay a single cent of our service.
Yet we can guide you to find the most reliable interior company you looking for.
Please contact
James Yang at 91693942
New Resident by New Resident @ in A Treasure Trove Condominium Forum
Does any knows the management office number?
New Post
feeds Feeds
admin Briayan newsgprop CharmBoo
unclesam Tracyilmix josefteo edwin1587
J.Khoo cherylsp1 Mark Kwek johnsonj