How do I convert PST to MBOX with attachments?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How do I convert PST to MBOX with attachments?

Mathew
Looking for some reliable and cost-effective tool to convert PST to MBOX format? Try PST to MBOX Converter software which effectively migrates Outlook PST file to MBOX file format without having any trouble. It can also save the PST file into various file formats such as MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, and HTML.

Advance Features of PST to MBOX Converter:-

1. Supports multiple saving options.
2. Supports all versions of MS Outlook and Windows.
3. Split PST file by Date, Size, and Folder.
4. Selective conversion option of PST file
5. Retain Metadata and Properties
6. Import PST to Office 365 and a Live Exchange Server

Read for more info:- http://www.pst-converter.com/
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How do I convert PST to MBOX with attachments?

mariejohn
For the error-free conversion of the PST files to MBOX format you must try VOOK PST to MBOX Converter. It can efficiently export all the Outlook files to MBOX format with all the data items such as notes, contacts, links, etc. It offers the users to transfer the files in bulk at once.

PST to MBOX Converter is fully compatible with all the MBOX based email clients such as Thunderbird, Eudora, Mac Mail, etc. It is a user-friendly interface. It supports both formats of Outlook i.e. ANSI and UNICODE to export the files to MBOX. It maintains the original hierarchy of the folders even after the process. A free trial version of this tool is also available that avails the users to export 25 PST files to MBOX.

Read more about this at:- http://vooksoftware.com/pst-to-mbox/

Reply | Threaded
|

oliviasmith
In reply to this post by Mathew
if you will need a tool which let you convert Outlook PST file to MBOX format. this PST to MBOX is the tool which you need. My friend recommend this tool to me and i have been using this tool for very long time and believe me this tool is best solution to convert PST file to MBOX without any hassle this tool is safe and secure converter tool which can easily convert PST file to MBOX without loss of original data. Using this tool you can convert PST of any Outlook version into MBOX format with accurate folder structure, email formatting and attached documents. this tool can support all version of ms oulooks and windows without any problem. Know more information about this software visit here:- https://www.sametools.com/convert/pst/
Reply | Threaded
|

Nathanmartin
In reply to this post by Mathew
I understand your situation and that's why I, recommending you to use ToolsGround PST to MBOX Converter Software. last month I used this tool on the advice of my technical friend. You should also try this Software and You can also try this for a tool for your situation of PST to EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, and VCF Converter.