Noisy, dirty

Previous Topic Next Topic

Posted by C C
      Options
Crazy noise during 530-730pm where the kids come out to play. Also noisy at night when people are drinking, celebrating or having parties where conversations can be heard from another house past midnight. Neighbours also noisy with kids stomping above, throwing throws and even trash in the garbage. Corridor walls are also dirty.

No numbers of security or MCST to call for residents to contact. Also clueless about community events and disconnected from the Singapore population unless you join the grassroots organisations.

3 Comments

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
J.Khoo J.Khoo
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Noisy, dirty

Yes. I fully agree that estate environment is getting worse. Sunday's one able to see gatherings of maids and their friends at bbq or sitting around poolside. Our Guards are Not that on the job. Literally, everyone can get in to swim or party at poolside. Cars horns deliberately at Guards house , to get the barrier lift up..noisy at time esp. Night.  Guards should advise outside cars not to horn discriminately. For this solutions , stickers should be paste up at Guard house. One could notice overnight parking of visitors cars left in the very early morning... Visit to Changi Hospital.
I believe more could be done on the security side..not just open and close barriers in Air-Condition guard house.!  ..too good a job.
J.Khoo J.Khoo
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by C
For this getting bad in managing and the influx of foreign workers esp . Indian nationals ,this place is the 2nd Melville Park town..
It's seem more owners are selling their apartment off ,looking into the properties adverts.  I am looking to sell mine too!!! Very disappointing...after returning from overseas posting to see the situation of estate getting worse.!!
Too bad!
J.Khoo J.Khoo
Reply | Threaded
|

In reply to this post by C
Eastpoint Guard house is. 67823316... 24/7
Mgt office is ..67821126 ... Office hrs.