Smoke smell

Posted by A A
      Options
The estate often smell of cigarette smoke, especially in tower 2C. People smoke in the lobby, lift as well as outside the block in the alleyways between buildings. Management and security guards seem to not be doing their jobs at all despite multiple reports. No follow ups seem to be done. Why don't the security guards take down the names of the people smoking and report it to the authorities? Isn't it required by Singapore's law?

Another note: on 4th Jan 2018 23.15pm the guardhouse cannot be contacted. Please review your security measures in case of emergency

2 Comments

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
C C
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Smoke smell

Hi,

Perhaps you could write in epg@mcst2431.com.sg. I am also a resident and called MCST and asked how my feedback is reviewed and she told me to just write in. If you write in perhaps we could have more bargaining power.

Thank you.
Jk. Jk.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Smoke smell

In reply to this post by A
Yes, I agree that there are more cigarette smoking smell at waiting or blk pickup area. Getting more annoying as the guards are not intervening to just tell the smokers of non-smoking rules. There are too many honks by cars entering at guards house as to whatever reasons. I live in blk 1 , facing the guards house , enduring the cars honkings quite often , sometimes into the night. Could the guards just remind the drivers not to use the honk discriminatingly.  Please action these issues ,men in black. Thank you.