classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The Importance of Using Car Insurance to Save You

setiabayu189
The experience of getting Car insurance that can save my life,
On Friday night, I asked if I could go out for a walk while drinking coffee with Charlotte Ice Cream. I was having a long day doing errands all day and just needed to get out of the house. So fortunately, I just got my license about a month ago and dad finally let me out in my own car. I still remember thinking, I'm just going to choose Charlotte for me, my sister in a way that lives now with a fiance-go to the spoon everyday in Bee Gardens chips for some ice cream and coffee and come back.

I'm even on the I-nighties who will see me anyway. I texted Jie Jie, and headed for the car to let him know I was on the road. What looks like it will be a short trip out to release some stress and brain chaos. I'm not what happened after that. I got into an accident on my way to the villa, didn't get ice cream or coffee. Or free yourself from stress but, thank God for that I got a car insurance claim at Gold Autoworks.

Car accident
Not knowing exactly how the accident happened, I lost control while I was at ECP just as I was making a left turn to Holland Road. My car slipped, and found myself and the car crumbled into a hair that stood on the island separating the two roads. I remember thinking to myself, "I have to go to Holland Road and then miss calling my sister." I don't want to use my cellphone when I'm driving, especially for no reason. So, I waited until I was close and before I could get in contact I found myself in shock, panic, despair and stunned. Luckily I didn't have an injury, and was really alert after I gathered together.

I got out of the car to check the state of the car, and it was really broken. The first thought I felt was how did I even get myself into this? What will I tell mom and dad? Who should I say first? I didn't know how I would tell mom and dad so I called my sister first. Of course, the initial reaction was the typical reaction you expected. He was asked to call the insurance company I bought my car insurance from Gold Autoworks.

Meanwhile, he rushed out to find Me as his home nearby. I arranged for roadside tow truck assistance to get out to remove the car and when my sister arrived, I found the courage to call my parents at the loudspeaker — so Charlotte was there to help. Without expecting a calm response from my parents, that is so. More worried and concerned I'm okay and safe they are asked to go home in Charlotte's car and I will sort the situation out later.

The next day, sorting out documents and repairs to the car is on the agenda. I went with my parents to the best Car insurance claim agent in Singapore to seek their advice on what we should do next with licenses and cars. They were very helpful in helping to claim my car insurance. Because of the damage to the car and how bad it is, it's useful to file a claim. Even if it means I have to lose I don't claim Discount, even though I don't accumulate that many months to save me much anyway. Plus, the car is still being diagnosed to see what can be done with it knowing that there is little hope that it will be recoverable.

I need to file a car insurance claim to receive insurance funds from the value of the car when it is written off. This is close to how much my father had paid the sum insured when he bought the car, at a very reasonable amount. I will return to the Union for a second term and the house needs another car to replace it when the old car is poor that I have fallen. So father decided to buy a new Toyota Fortuner for home and use my money to get back from the car insurance claim in order to offset the cost of a new car.

This helps so much in savings in the Car for the money spent on insurance reimbursement.