classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

This was my guide to the best Post Scorer build in NBA 2K20

Amerzone
NBA 2K20: Best Post Scorer Build

Look no further if you're seeking to be dominant in the paint. Here's a guide to the best Post Scorer build in NBA 2K20. Some of the best players of all time were highly proficient at the low-post. Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq you name it. The 1v1 and 2v2 courts on NBA 2K MT may be where you face the hardest opponents (a nice way of saying toxic). Some of the most effective scorers on such courts are Post Scorers looking to bully their 2K20 match-ups deep.

However, I've managed to craft a strong hit shots and build that is equipped to dominate one that is ready to stretch the floor. In this guide, we'll be looking at the best Article Scorer build that emulates Hakeem Olajuwon's match. Role playing and Center builds before I breakdown the construct, check for the very best PG.

We want to control the paint, so you're likely to need to start with making a Center is built by your. Pick the shooting and completing pie-chart, and here is why: As a Post Scorer, you would like to dominate the paintbut also use the outside if things do not go well down low. Being a versatile Center gives you ways of scoring, but also helps create space for your shield if you choose to play game styles on NBA 2K20. This construct is much more suited for your 1v1 and 2v2 courts, however maxed out, you may add it into line-ups that are 3v3 and pro-am.

Pick the pie-chart having the most strength. Not much to say about the other than the fact that we wish to have the ability to down our match-ups, set big screens and maintain solid box-outs. To your feature upgrades, stay consistent with the amounts. This will offer you 16 shooting 18 finishing, 9 playmaking and 9 defensive badges. 9 badges that are defensive is not ideal for a Center. However, as mentioned previously, this construct is more set up for 1's and 2's. 9 defensive badges isn't the end of the planet. Any Center will be able set great screens to defend the paint and rebound on any sport mode.

On the flip side, 18 finishing allows you to command the paint whereas 16 shooting badges allows you hit and to place fade pictures from several ranges. 9 playmaking sets you up to equip badges such a post-spin tech, fantasy shake and first step. The vast array of badges allows us to become a strongly versatile Post Scorer build in NBA 2K20.

For your height we are keeping it easy, go maximum. We are not likely to be athletic or fast, but we're certainly going to be an in the paint. Max height allows us to score on with ease. Whether you would like to mash down low or post fade outside, your elevation is going to be a variable on your capability. Getting tall helps for bigger match-ups in the paint.

For weight, we are going to really go maximum. This is important as it allows us to back our competitions, place body displays and box-out any match-up to get a Post Scorer construct. You're going to want to max your wingspan. Any increase we could get on our shot competition, blocking and rebounding skill is a plus, as we don't have too many badges. Because it assists with dunks and contested layups from the paint max wingspan is a plus on the offensive end.

That can be coated with our 16 shooting badges along with fosters, although we may be taking a few hits to our ability. The disadvantages are greatly outweighed by the advantages of moving max wingspan. And lastly, your takeover badge. For this particular build I would go for the Post Scorer takeover. This takeover provides animations that are unique are built by your from this post. Drop step your post spin, article hook and fades become unstoppable when executed. It is vital that you choose this if you would like to adhere to courts that are 1v1 and 2v2.

You can consider the Rim Protector takeover if you would like to have the ability to use this build in all ways. It can potentially compensate for the somewhat low 9 defensive badges. But when I created this build, I had 2's and the 1's in thoughts. If you would like to control those courts, Post Scorer takeover is vital with Cheap NBA 2K21 MT<br/>. This was my guide to the best Post Scorer build in NBA 2K20. Do you concur? Is there anything you'd change? Allow me to know in the comments section.