Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

shadowvpn

sinka
In General, choosing the right type of VPN is quite difficult. To understand what type of VPN you need, you first need to figure out what type of security you want to get. It also depends on whether you are a student, a small business owner, or a large company. You should consider whether a simple security system is sufficient or whether you need a more complex one, such as a hybrid VPN network. Another factor that must be taken into account is the cost. How much money are you willing to spend to ensure a secure Internet connection? Once you answer these questions, the choice becomes much easier. And, of course, you can always expand your knowledge on this issue. Good luck!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: shadowvpn

Zurab6
Most of us use the Internet on a daily basis for personal or business purposes Most likely and that there would be no problems with various threats However, the Internet is not as secure as it seems It is good to have a password on WiFi but what about VPN
Reply | Threaded
|

steka
VPN is one of those technological terms that have gained a lot of popularity in recent years, as the situation on the Internet is gradually changing. Today there are many more banned and blocked sites, and many services restrict access to their resources to users from other countries. However, this limitation can be circumvented, for this purpose, and was invented by the VPN servers.
Reply | Threaded
|

danik
In reply to this post by sinka
And it seems to me that choosing vpn is quite simple if you are an ordinary person and do not do anything serious on the Internet then you do not need a complicated vpn. I have the simplest one, but it copes with the tasks set for it, namely, it allows me to go to sites that are prohibited in my country. Well, if I was in business, then of course I would be looking for a vpn that would be better than usual or paid.
Reply | Threaded
|

dulika
VPN connection on your home device: a free shadowvpn allows you to access sites that are closed in your country, taking all the costs on yourself. However, information about the use of the service can be used by its owners — for example, for selling to advertisers. But it is still enough to perform simple actions in the network and search for information. If you want to play online games that are not available in your region, or you need a stable VPN connection for other reasons, it is better to use a paid server.
Reply | Threaded
|

Zurab6
Most of the VPN applications offered by online vendors are designed to connect to the Internet securely.In particular, such VPN programs avoid tracking and network filters, but this is not necessary for workers from home